Digitize Plot To Data
Comsol 4.2 Tutorials
VB 6.0 Tutorials
File Backupper Download
Here you can download and test File Backupper freely.
If you like File Backupper, please purchase the licence key.
File Backupper Portable Version
Licence Key for Version 2.x:
After testing the software, you
can purchase the licence key here:
Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to place orders through a third-party commerce system. Please contact me via email if you would like to place an order.
09.01.2014 - Version 2.4.9
03.01.2013 - Version 2.4.8
- Version after the free Christmas Edition
- Some small improvements including extra button for the main menu
28.10.2012 - Version 2.4.7
- That was the free Christmas Edition of the File Backupper
08.01.2012 - Version 2.4.5
- German typos corrected
- errLog.txt added. Now if errors concerning file association occur, they are written to the file. If you experience problems with file association, just send me this file so I can check out what the solution could be.
17.12.2011 - Version 2.4.4
- Debuged: Now also network drives can be used as source or target,
- Saving of ToDo List improved. If the user changed the
ToDo list (deleting lines) and wanted to save the list to another file,
only the original and unmodified ToDo list was saved. Now this issue is fixed.
23.11.2011 - Version 2.4.3
- Now with Log file, that saves when a simulation and execution was
performed. Also saves how many files were copied and deleted. This
feature is for people how want to have a statistics of how often they do
backups. The file is located in the program folder "Log.txt" and can be
viewed with a standard texteditor.